How We Can Help
Norris Fiduciary Services advises and assists clients with issues like:
- Are you dealing with beneficiaries that aren’t getting along?
- Do you have questions about the financial transparency; is the current successor trustee keeping all the beneficiaries advised?
- Does the existing successor trustee want to resign and you need an expert to step in and complete the trust administration?
Are You Experiencing
- Concerns about Financial Elder Abuse by someone in the family or a caregiver? Do you need guidance?
- The pressure felt as a Baby Boomer. Are you struggling with Elder Care Issues, raising children, working and trying to balance the care of aging parents?
- Difficulty with Special Needs Planning for someone in the family.
- The onset of Dementia affecting your parents or spouse. Do you need help and support?
- Worry about your parent’s Financial Situation and Estate Plan. How will they pay for extended long term care if they become incapacitated?
- Need Case Management where someone supervises the care of your aging parent.
- Overwhelm with your Successor Trustee duties and annual trust accounting responsibilities.
- Live at a distance and need help with being sure your parents are being properly cared for and are not being financially taken advantage of.
Please call us for a free phone consultation to determine which fiduciary services you need. (408) 294-5390.